Compared to any other marketing channel, email marketing delivers a better return on investment. Additionally, you can engage with your customers on a one-on-one basis. However, if you don’t have the right platform for email marketing. It will be difficult to engage your subscribers and customers in the way you need to.
Generate more leads, increase sales, and build those important relationships. Therefore, we’ve compiled this list of the top email marketing platforms on the market today.
You can explore the features of each email marketing platform on this list to find the one that’s right for your needs.
You will need to find the best email marketing software platform based on your business’ needs. In order to create and execute your email marketing strategy successfully. We have listed 20 of the best email marketing platforms along with what makes each a solid contender.
With Mailvio, a full-service autoresponder that comes with integrated SMTP and automation workflows, you’ll be able to completely automate your email marketing.
It has Active Campaign-style automation and SMTP integration. Additionally, it includes some incredible features that will change the way you do email marketing for good.
In other words, this autoresponder was designed by marketers, for marketers. In order to make marketing easier and more efficient, as well as to increase marketing profits for a marketer.
The system was made especially for you. The company focuses on Advanced Automation Made Easy; Excellent Deliverability And, Of Course, Value For Money. (There are No Recurring Fees Ever, And You Will Never Pay More Than Once No Matter How Many Contacts You Have).
There is also a wide range of other amazing features available. This one autoresponder is changing the entire game of email marketing forever. It’s top of the list for a reason. It’s the best on the market, I highly recommend you to at least give it a try.
- Drag and drop editor
- Warmed-up IPs
- Workflow automation
- Easy (yet advanced) segmentation
- Unlimited email sends
- Hands-free campaign scheduling
- Fast contact consolidation
- Mail to multiple lists
- Predesigned email templates
It offers so many deals to suit your budget here is a list of its monthly pricing:
$39 / Month
For new businesses that have a growing list
- Up to 10,000 contacts
- 24/7 support
- Unlimited email sends
- Facebook community
$59 / Month
For small- and medium-sized businesses
- Up to 15,000 contacts
- 24/7 support
- Unlimited email sends
- Facebook community
$149 / Month
For larger businesses that need more
For most businesses that need automation
- Up to 25,000 contacts
- 24/7 support
- Unlimited email sending
Plus there are always discounts and other special offers on the table.
Sendinblue offers many types of business communications, such as email, SMS, Facebook, chat, CRM, and more. This company aims to connect businesses to their customers.
Through automation, you can focus on what’s important and let the rest run on autopilot. The platform has an easy-to-use email builder, but the magic lies in its combination of features.
Using chat, SMS marketing, Inbox, CRM software, and automation, you’ll be able to create smarter and more compelling email campaigns. Using Facebook Ads functionality, you can retarget contacts and attract new leads.
The Main Features include:
- Using contact segmentation, you can target smaller groups of contacts with a tailored message.
- Lead generation with Facebook ads.
- You will never lose track of your customer’s email history with a shared inbox.
- More than 60 responsive email templates to choose from.
- CRM built into the platform.
- Chat and SMS built-in.
With Sendinblue, you can send up to 300 emails a day to unlimited contacts for free. Prices start at $25/month for up to 10,000 emails per month.
In addition to email marketing automation, Omnisend also supports e-commerce brands. Through automated emails, segmentation, and SMS, you can enhance your newsletters and boost sales.
It provides pre-built automation for cart abandonment, welcome emails, and transactional emails to increase buyer engagement.
Main Features include:
- Forms and pop-ups help generate leads.
- Analyses and reports track sales and identify winning campaigns.
- Without coding, you can create professional, stunning emails using a library of templates. Your brand, add products, include a dynamic discount code, and save for your next campaign.
- Automate your customer journey with pre-built workflows.
- You can use segmented targeting for both campaigns and automation across the multitude of channels Omnisend supports.
Up to 15,000 emails per month / 2,000 per day are free with Omnisend. When paid annually, the price starts at $16 per month. Additional costs affect SMS messages, however higher plans include credits for SMS messages.
With EmailOctopus, marketers can create email marketing campaigns that are simpler, more intuitive, and better priced than the competition. You can choose from a variety of templates you can customize in a drag-and-drop editor, or you can create your own from scratch.
You can also create landing pages with the app, which I recommend for generating leads and growing your email list. Agile brands benefit from integrations.
Shopify, Gravity Forms, and WordPress integrate easily with EmailOctopus and make it an attractive tool, especially for brands with ambitious goals.
- Keep current subscribers and grow your list with customized forms for your website, or create stunning landing pages to capture potential subscribers.
- Make it your own or customize a pre-designed template.
- Deliver campaigns using email automation.
- Segment your subscribers based on insights and data.
A free plan from EmailOctopus is available for up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails sent per month. Pricing starts at $20 per month for paid plans.
EngageBay offers three products in addition to Service Bay (which includes live chat, help desk reports, tickets, and more):
- CRM & Sales Bay
- All-in-One Suite
- Marketing Bay
In addition to marketing emails, the All-in-One Suite offers CRM email integration as well. They offer an email marketing system with rich text formatting, a landing page builder, email marketing templates, free email automation, and a lot more.
A few of the features:
- Automated marketing
- Marketing via email
- Sequences of emails
- Website landing pages
- Online forms
- Marketing through SMS
- Inbound marketing
- Web messaging
- Getting push notifications
- Segmenting contacts
- Templates for email
- SMS marketing in bulk
The free version of EngageBay includes up to 500 contacts and 1,000 branded emails. When paid biennially, the All-in-One Suite (which includes both Marketing and CRM & Sales Bay options) starts at $8.99 per month.
Both e-commerce businesses and creatives will benefit from ConverKit. Its clean interface and a full set of features make it an enjoyable experience.
The software provides features such as opt-in forms, landing pages, email workflows, tagging systems, list segmentation, personalization, automation, and more.
It also integrates with other platforms creators are familiar with such as WooCommerce, PayPal, Stripe, and WordPress.
These are the key features:
- You can automate your sales funnel to send content to your subscribers automatically, so they are prepared to buy.
- With a tool designed for creators, you can sell digital products.
- With Creator Pro, you can change a URL after the email has already reached its destination.
- Send personalized email marketing campaigns.
- Creating professional landing pages and sign-up forms.
You can subscribe to ConvertKit’s free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers. You can choose to pay a fee of $29 a month for a paid plan.
Marketing professionals across industries rely on GetResponse as one of their favorite email marketing platforms. It offers email automation, email templates, segmentation, and personalization.
Auto Funnel is another cool feature that provides a ready-made marketing funnel for email campaigns. Altogether, GetResponse packs a set of powerful features geared toward brand growth. You can do A/B testing and track email campaign performance.
Main features include:
- Send welcome emails, follow-ups, educational series, and nurture leads with autoresponders.
- One-click integration for Facebook Pixel retargeting campaigns.
- Visitor tracking allows you to send relevant emails based on page views.
- Create landing pages to generate leads and sales.
- Create ad campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, and Google using paid ads.
GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial for its marketing automation software. Monthly pricing begins at $15.
There are many advantages to using AWeber as an email marketing platform for teams, small businesses, and entrepreneurs.
There are a number of features that come with the software. Including a drag-and-drop email editor, templates, automation and workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, autoresponders, and tons of integrations.
In line with the other services on our list, AWeber also offers a landing page builder. The drag-and-drop functionality of the tool makes it easy to use for anyone. Who needs to quickly create and deploy a landing page along with an email campaign.
It has the following main features:
- You can create stunning branded emails with this AI-powered email template designer.
- Broadcast the latest posts from your blog to your subscribers automatically.
- Use tagging and dynamic content to target the right people with your campaigns.
- A landing page builder that allows you to drag and drop elements onto the page.
Up to 500 subscribers are free to use AWeber. You can start using it for as little as $16.15 per month.
Small marketing teams and creators will benefit from ActiveCampaign’s affordable email marketing platform. Among its features are automation, segmentation, triggered emails, email funnels, autoresponders, A/B testing, and scheduling.
Additionally, it offers advanced features like conditional content, tracking, and managed deliverability. You also get managed deliverability, and multi-user editing (adding subscriber information to multiple fields in an email). Geo-tracking lets you see where your subscribers reside.
A few key features include:
- Customized messages and dynamic content make it easy to send targeted emails to the right contacts.
- Personalize your emails based on any contact information you have.
- Using A/B testing to find the most effective emails.
- You can increase opens, clicks, and purchases with split testing.
- Build landing pages with the built-in landing page builder.
The price of the service starts at $9 per month.
Our list includes Drip, one of our more advanced email marketing platforms, which offers e-commerce store owners the perfect option. With its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento, it’s ideal for businesses.
Using the e-commerce CRM data, you can create a customized marketing campaign for your business. Using a number of criteria, you can segment your email list based on various factors, such as clicks, purchase histories, email opens, and more.
In addition to SMS marketing, Drip also integrates email marketing, elevating it to a new level. From abandoned cart reminders to promotional deals, you can send SMS for a variety of purposes.
- With e-commerce CRM you can learn more about your customers. So you can create targeted and personalized email marketing campaigns.
- No matter where your customers hang out, communicate with them via email, SMS, or social media.
- With Drip, you can collect revenue-attribution data for your e-commerce store so that you can make better marketing decisions.
- Engage buyers with SMS automation.
- Reporting and segmentation of email campaigns.
You can get a free trial of Drip. It starts at $19 per month, and you can cancel at any time.
As a competitor in the creators and small-medium business brackets, MailerLite stands out. With it, you’ll find surveys, automated emails, pop-ups, and landing pages you need for successful email marketing. Among the myriad of e-commerce platforms and marketing tools you may already use, MailerLite integrates seamlessly.
Because of its clean design, it appears to be one of the more understated platforms. Its simplicity makes it powerful, though. All features of the platform are geared towards growth, from e-commerce campaigns to automation, segmentation, promotional pop-ups, and landing page creation.
- Quickly create website assets and landing pages with this website builder.
- You can generate more leads with pop-ups and embedded forms.
- Utilize advanced targeting features to personalize your campaigns.
- Optimize your emails by testing, experimenting, and streamlining to increase your marketing goals.
The free version of MailerLite allows users to send up to 12,000 emails per month to up to 1,000 subscribers. Pricing starts at $10/month.
You can use Constant Contact to create email marketing campaigns like a pro. With its smart email editor feature. It’s easy to create eye-catching emails that look great on any device.
In addition to automation and social marketing for lead generation. It facilitates the creation of websites and landing pages that appeal to smaller brands and non-profits.
To help your online store grow, Constant Contact offers specialized tools for email marketing. If you store your contacts in Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, or wherever else, you can upload those contact lists.
- Design professional and aesthetically pleasing emails with a smart email editor.
- Feature-rich email marketing automation, including welcome emails for new subscribers, triggered emails, contact segmentation, resending emails to non-openers, and powerful list-building tools.
- Intelligent e-commerce tools-and results, including segmented and automated emails.
- Build a website and landing pages with this website builder.
- Ad posting, content scheduling, and performance tracking for social media.
You can try Constant Contact for one month for free. You can get started for as little as $20/month.
In the world of email marketing, Mailchimp is one of the most well-known solutions. It’s particularly suitable for beginners and startups and comes with a wide range of features.
There are tools to automate your emails, segment your data, and more. Personalized templates, A/B testing, lead capture forms, and integration with CRMs.
The platform started as a purely email-focused solution, but now it offers much more. With their services, you can create free websites, buy domains, create paid ads and landing pages. Publish social media posts, and send printed postcards to anyone in the world.
- Identifying high-converting messages through A/B testing.
- Build landing pages and websites with this tool.
- You can personalize your marketing with predictive insights about your contacts.
- Add dynamic content to individual content blocks in your emails.
- Utilize conditional logic to create personalized customer journeys.
You can sign up for a free Mailchimp account if you would like to share your contact information with 2,000 people. Mailchimp’s paid plans begin at $9.99 a month.
You can use SendX to create, schedule, and track email campaigns to drive sales using affordable, intuitive email marketing software. Send broadcast email campaigns, upload an opt-in email list, track clicks, opens, measure conversions, and more.
Using a powerful rules-based interface based on user activity, audience segmentation, and more, you can automate your email marketing.
- With a powerful rules-based interface, you can design, schedule, and track email campaigns.
- Utilize high converting email pop-up forms, inline forms, and landing pages to build your email list.
- Make landing pages that will help you generate leads.
- Without HTML, you can design emails. The SendX drag and drop editor allows marketers to easily design aesthetically appealing emails.
- The email campaign heatmap shows where subscribers are located.
Free 14-day trials are available on SendX. Unless you wish to pay annually, the pricing starts at $7.49 per month when using the service.
Using SendPulse, you can send emails, SMS, and create chatbots for Facebook and Telegram. While these features may seem like a lot, together they can help brands drive stronger and more engaging brand experiences for buyers.
By combining SendPulse and Automation 360, users can send different types of messages both separately and together. It offers a good deal of email marketing tools, including tools for collecting users’ contact information, creating responsive templates, and setting up automated flows.
- Create responsive emails with no HTML knowledge with this drag-and-drop editor.
- Send out trigger emails to nurture leads at every stage of your sales funnel, and convert them into transactional customers.
- Using a form builder allows you to create a pop-up, embedded, or floating subscription form on your website. To collect email addresses and other data from your visitors.
- Lead generation can take place through SMS and web push notifications.
- Create your own landing pages with the built-in page builder.
- An integrated customer relationship management system.
SendPulse is free for up to 15,000 emails to 500 subscribers. Pricing starts at $5.28 per month when paid annually. There are additional costs for extra marketing channels.
Direct Mail For Mac
Using Direct Mail for Mac, you can create and send professional-looking email newsletters. With it, you can compose, grow, send, track, collaborate, and automate your emails.
You can configure up to 18 fields to create the ideal template for any newsletter, announcement, or promotion you send out with Direct Mail. You can use the built-in image editor, test your message in over 50 email clients, and see live previews that update as you type.
These are its key characteristics:
- Increase your mailing list by adding a subscribe form to your website that automatically syncs with Direct Mail and integrates with your Facebook page. You can also import your contacts from other apps to increase your mailing list.
- You don’t have to worry about email bounce rate or deliverability issues when you send emails to large lists in a matter of seconds.
- Customize and use autoresponders easily. Send your subscribers a birthday wish or special promotion every year to show them how much you care about them.
- Reports on campaign performance are available.
- Build email campaigns with your colleagues by collaborating with them.
The free version of Direct Mail for Mac allows users to send up to 150 emails per month. You can subscribe for as little as $15/month.
As a small-to-medium size company, Mercury remains competitive. Despite being small, it comes with a load of features that set it apart from the rest of the market. It features an easy-to-use HTML editor and a drag-and-drop template editor to create personalized messages, forms, and autoresponders.
Using Emercury’s Journey Builder, you can automate the process of nurturing leads with triggers. You can sync your data with over 2,000 sales and marketing tools. Like teamwork apps, forms, customer support platforms, and social media platforms with Mercury.
- It will allow you to send responsive emails using a drag-and-drop template editor in real-time. You can start from scratch or use one of their ready-made template designs.
- It helps you design a form with customizable fields on your website and then display it at the appropriate time. Using an easy-to-use form builder.
- Segmented lists, bulk unsubscribe functions, suppression lists, tagging subscribers, a powerful search function, and a never-email list make managing contacts simple.
- Set up automated lead nurturing campaigns.
- To find the best email messaging, you can perform A/B testing.
Subscription-based pricing and CPM pricing are both available. A monthly plan starts at $67 with a 15% discount for non-profits and a 10% discount for annual plans.
Creating personalized, professional-looking emails with HubSpot requires no design skills. Since it also works with HubSpot’s CRM, you can customize your emails based on accurate customer information.
Additionally, you can find templates that are proven to convert in the company’s marketplace where you can further customize your emails. By using its drag-and-drop editor, you can change the layout and elements like call-to-action.
- The HubSpot CRM platform was used in the construction of this application.
- Template editor with drag-and-drop functionality.
- You can use A/B testing to determine the most effective email messages.
A monthly subscription starts at $50 and includes 1,000 marketing contacts. You can purchase extra marketing contacts in increments of 1,000 for $50 per month if you need them.
As it has a generous Free plan, Moosend is a great solution for smaller businesses. If you don’t want to sign up for its Free plan, you’ll find that it’s one of the most affordable options.
Additionally, it’s a good choice if you want to implement personalization. It allows you to segment your email lists according to your customers’ behaviors. This will help you to stand out as you will send out emails that your subscribers will find engaging.
In addition to offering custom sign-up forms, it can also be useful if you want to grow your email list. With a large list, you can use the email marketing automation features to schedule your emails to go out at the best time.
Email features include:
- We use A/B testing to measure the level of engagement.
- Using data analytics to track unsubscribes, opens, clicks, social shares, etc.
- There are more than 40 free responsive templates available.
- Easy to customize templates with just a few clicks.
Moosend offers a Free plan with sign up and subscription forms, reporting, and analytics. In order to access more features, such as transactional emails, the Pro plan starts at $10 per month.
In addition to its beautiful email templates, Campaign Monitor offers exceptional customer service. You can customize elements like color schemes and fonts in its email builder for brand consistency. By using Unsplash, you can get access to millions of free images that will further enhance your email.
Likewise, it’s a great choice if segmentation plays a big role in your email marketing. Using the customer data you have already collected, you can create hyper-targeted segments and personalized emails.
Aspects to Consider:
- An automated tool that scans your emails for broken or outdated links.
- Create more timely emails with a visual journey designer.
- You can access a full suite of analytics and get actionable insights.
- It has an easy-to-use interface that integrates seamlessly with hundreds of third-party applications.
The monthly fee for this service starts at $9 for those who need more than its core features. With the ability to send unlimited emails you will need to sign up for its unlimited plan, which starts at $29 per month.
How To Pick The Most Effective Platform For Email Marketing
A little bit of research can go a long way in choosing the right tool for your project. If you’re shopping for a platform for email marketing, there are so many factors to consider.
To choose your next email marketing platform, you should certainly make a list of what your brand needs and wants to accomplish.
Decide What You Want To Achieve
In order for email marketing to work, it needs to work as part of a larger marketing strategy. By identifying your goals, you’re more likely to find a tool that aids you in achieving your objectives. The following are some of the most common goals marketers aim at.
- Let automation on work for you
- Make customer journeys more personalized
- Enhance profiles with email and CRM integration
- Lead nurturing
- Lead generation and sales conversions skyrocket
- Increase the number of opens
- Increasing the click-through rate
- Revenue attribution analytics with in-depth analysis
The platform for email marketing you choose can also influence how well you can deliver creative content. Though these factors are also influenced by other factors, such as creative content and positioning.
CRM integration, for instance, is necessary if you need more than just segments of customers. You will need revenue attribution by the customer if you need to know how much a customer spends with your brand.
Align Features To Your Objectives
Now that you have a good idea of what you want to accomplish. It’s time to find the platform for email marketing that offers what you need. We must gather data in order to develop actionable intelligence from the hundreds of platforms out there.
Make a spreadsheet with all the platforms you find, and then add them to it as you find them.
Making the right decision when selecting a plan. There are a few elements that are common to all email marketing plans. Let’s take a look at what you can expect when aligning your budget with the tool that you choose:
A typical platform for email marketing has two pricing options; monthly and yearly. Pay-as-you-go models are also common, which means you can cancel at any time, and there is no fixed contract.
Show a little more caution with annual plans. Unlike monthly plans, these require an upfront payment. Test your new platform for email marketing before committing to an annual plan, if possible.
Despite the fact that demos are great, we recommend trials with all the functionality that you need. Immediately identifying your limitations will prevent you from being locked into a year-long commitment.
Any successful marketing campaign requires a top-notch email marketing platform. Finding the right one that covers your needs and fits your budget. Subscription plans are often based on how many subscribers you have. A platform for email marketing uses the growing number of subscribers and emails you’ll send as a measure of how to increase charges.
For your access to their features and functionality. Mailvio doesn’t require you to pay a success tax. That’s one of the many reasons we highly recommend Mailvio, as the number one platform for email marketing along with its many user-friendly features. Click here for more details Mailvio.